Wilshire Community Police Station
4861 West Venice Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90019
Front Desk: 213-473-0476
Detective Desk: 213-922-8205
The Wilshire Area Community Police Station protects and provides service to a diverse residential population that exceeds 502,000 people. Throughout the day, the business and residential populations swell due to those who pursue knowledge and skills training at educational and professional institutes, and those who work or visit Wilshire's business and residential neighborhoods. Wilshire covers 13.97 square miles and borders Beverly Hills, West Hollywood and the LAPD community stations of Hollywood, Olympic, Southwest and West Los Angeles. Wilshire is under the jurisdiction of the West Bureau.
Within Wilshire's boundaries are the 4th, 5th, and 10th City Council Districts. Six Neighborhood Councils (NC's) span across Wilshire: Greater Wilshire, Mid City (MINC), Mid City West, Olympic Park, PICO, and United Neighborhoods . Our division has three hospitals: Cedars-Sinai MC, Olympia MC, and Kaiser West Los Angeles. We also have multiple foreign consulates, major shopping malls, parks, public and private country clubs and golf courses, schools, synagogues, television companies, temples, and theaters. Although there are many unique locations, the Beverly Center, CBS Studios, Farmers' Market, five star hotels, The Grove Shopping Center, La Brea Tar Pits, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Petersen Automotive Museum, and Ebell Theater are landmark locations.
- For situations that can potentially cause serious bodily injury or death
- To make calls for service in situations that cannot potentially cause serious bodily injury or death, such as a loud noise complaint, vandalism, neighbor dispute, landlord-tenant dispute, etc...
- Community policing information, volunteer opportunities, community-based programs, Cadet and youth related programs
- Cost is $24.00 per report, with a typical wait time of 6-8 weeks
- Call here to reach the detective handling your ongoing criminal investigation
- General inquiries and information
- Experts on the gangs of Wilshire
- Handles drug related offenses
- Mehrnoosh Zahiri is the Neighborhood Prosecutor for the Wilshire Division. Think of her as a neighborhood problem solver that works closely with the Senior Lead Officers
- For the hearing impaired
- If your car was impounded, or recovered after being stolen, call these Official Police impound yards
- North of Beverly Blvd (Hollywood Tow): (323) 466-5421
- South of Beverly Blvd (S&J Wilshire Tow): (323) 734-3137
- For prostitution, gambling, and business alcohol related complaints
- Responsible for the investigation of traffic collisions and traffic related crimes for all of LAPD West Bureau, including Wilshire